Well we went to see Dr. Healy today and he says the baby looks alot like a cute little girl. So who ever voted for a girl is the winner. Congrats. We are excited. Grace is really excited. Mahlon says the baby is a girl and I want a boy. Hannah doesn't really care, but she would have been more excited for a boy. I'm just glad to be able to prepare. So, give me some good girl names all you. Ohhh, by the way. Melanie is having a girl tooo. YAYAYAYAYAYA I'm so excited for her.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The polls are in and only one is right
Posted by Dustin and Noelle at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YEAHHHH! I am so going shopping for you.
I think you make too cute of girls. Plus, now there will be no more comments made about us having 3 girls and only 1 boy. Welcome to the club!
Congrats! Pink and flower bows and polka dots are always so fun. Besides- you make the prettiest girls!! p.s. tell Melanie I'm glad for her, too.
I am so thrilled for both of us. This is so fun being prego together and due at the same time and having girls. Yeah! We will have to shop together. I just don't know what to do with girls after 3 rowdy boys.
Post a Comment