Saturday, October 4, 2008

5 FRIEND TAG

10 YEARS AGO:
1. I was dating the love of my life. Got engaged in about 6 days. I was a wreck waiting for him to ask. I was scared to lose him. He was actually the only guy I really wanted to marry.
2. I was really skinny and didn't quite appreciate it.
3. I could wear anything I wanted and still feel good about myself.
4. I was sick and tired of dating
5. I pretty much lived out of my car. I worked down by dustins.

5 THINGS ON TODAYS LIST:
1. get out of bed
2. go to lowes with dustin
3. try to clean up halloween boxes
4. get my kids to bed early
5. watch conference

5 SNACKS I ENJOY
1. pumpkin pie
2. yogurt
3. veggies and dip
4. butterfinger
5. anything that doesn't make me sick at this point

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIR
1. I would hire a chef and housekeeper, so I could just focus on my kids
2. I would travel everywhere with my kids and dustin
3. I would rebuild the cabin at bear lake with no obligations
4. I would set up big trust funds for my kids
5. I would pay for some kids college that really needed it.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. cleaning condos
2. valley market grocery store
3. IRS
4. washington mutual bank
5. chilis bar and grill


RULES:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I TAG:

KATE
CARIN
BRITANY
I DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO TAG SORRY

0 comments:

christmas 2008