Friday, May 29, 2009

Brysten Braxton

Well the other day I watched Melanies little boys while she went to the doctor. Brysten and Braxton. The babies just slept on my bed. Brysten was crying and crying, he wanted anyone but me. He would say mama back, dada, home. I just kept saying mommies coming back, she's at the doctor. finally I had to bribe him to calm down soooooo, we made cookies. Worked like a charm. This is the little cutie eating off the beater. By the way melanie he didn't want the cookies he just wants the batter. So I hope he didn't get sick. He likes me now though. It's sad when you have to bribe children into liking you.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. He woke up today and said," Cookies, gain." Grace shake" and Elmo Tools. He loved it after he must of had cookie dough. :)Thanks for watching them.

christmas 2008