
Here is my cute announcement most of you probably received. Melanie created it for me, it's darling I know. She took the pictures and had the idea to put her in the little diaper bag. I was a little skeptical at first, as I wasn't sure it would turn out. However, it's sooo cute! Thank you Melanie for the cute creation you made for me. We love you. Did I also mention that Melanie is wet nursing for me. It came to my attention when Kaitlyn wasn't gaining weight at her 2nd week check up that I wasn't making enough milk for her. So, Melanie offered some of her milk(frozen of course) so I said yes. It's free and way better than formula. We know and love mel, of course we'll take it. Well she is filling out very well now. Thanks again to Mel for the nourishment as well. We love you.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Announcement
Posted by Dustin and Noelle at 11:54 PM
Labels: by Melanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Enhorabuena!!!! Hasta hoy no he visto vuestro blog, tenia el ordenador en contra mia, jejeje.
Teneis una familia AWESOME!!!
Carmina=Mayka
What did Mayka say?
I know they are cute! Glad she likes the milk too.
Post a Comment