Well we finally made it. Kaitlyn Helen was born on Tuesday night at 9:21pm It was fast and furious. I went into labor at about 7:30pm and had her at 9:21pm almost 2 hours later. We barely had enough to time to call parents and tell them that we were at the hospital and I was already a 10 by the time I got undressed. Dustin barely made it back from admitting me. I didn't have time for the epidural. But, I did get a spinal injection. Thank goodness. It was like the exorcism. I'm a screamer. I would have felt dumb if it didn't hurt soooooo bad. She came and weighed 7lbs 10oz talk about big. But really, she wasn't just a little chubby and cute. We are sooo excited to have her here. And I'm sure like the rest of them, she will grow way to fast.
The kids were sooo excited to see her. They just love her and fight over who gets to hold her and who held her last and the longest, and it's not fair. You know all that good stuff. So, life really hasn't stopped at all. I'm so glad I have Dustin, seriously he can hold down the fort better than me. He even curled Graces hair for school while I was in the hospital. Impressive ha. Seriously, He's been amazing. I love you babe.
Well we did come home and the days are going fast. We already have cute little pictures of her at 5 days old. It's insane. She doesn't sleep very good but, like the other kids i'm sure we'll get it all figured out.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Baby Kaitlyn
Posted by Dustin and Noelle at 9:56 PM
Labels: Kaitlyn Helen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
congrats you guys!!! Thank you so much for letting me hold her in the hospital. That really meant a lot to me. I felt like crap and just holding her made me feel so much better. Hope you are getting sleep. 8)
oh, my goodness! I love the hat and the headband with the flower. I wanted to do that soooo bad. We will have to get together and let me spoil her. :)
She is so cute! Congrats
Post a Comment