Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Name



Well to all of your suprise. Dustin and I have decided on a name for our cute little girl coming. After much thought and searching we've decided. Now it's not a name that I have mentioned before. DADADAAAAAAAAA

Kaitlyn Helen

However we do reserve the right to change our minds but this is the one we have really grown to love. The other names we were considering were Olivia and Brooklyn but they just didn't seem to fit.




5 comments:

Jeff and Jess said...

I plan on using Brooklynn for my first girl! So, unless you don't mind having two children with the same name in the England Family- you may use it! I doubt I'll be changing my mind- plus it is a way down the road before we start having children.... but, it's one of the few names Jeff and I agree on. But hey if you know anyone in the family having a boy-- they are more than welcome to use Slawed or Veder. Yes, Jeff wants to name our twin boys Ian Veder and Owen Sauld... I'm praying not get pregnant with boys! HA HA

Dustin and Noelle said...

I doubt we'll use brooklyn but I wouldn't care either way. We would still love ya. Hey send me an invite into your blog I can't get in. If you read this again.

Jeff and Jess said...

leave your email here and I"ll check this through the days

Brianna E. said...

Cute name for a sweet baby girl!

Dustin and Noelle said...

noellie123@comcast.net

christmas 2008