Hannah just turned 8 and is getting baptised on December 27 at 11am You will get an invite soon. I can't believe I have an 8 yr old. She was originally due on my birthday but came 2 days early. So every year she and I get to share a bday party. I'm glad. I hate to have them alone. I feel dumb.
Noelle just turned 32 Holy Crap I'm getting up there. I feel like yesterday I was in High school flirting with all the boys. Now I hide from them. Especially if I haven't seen them in years. I've gained alot of weight. My own fault though. Yes I'm one of those mothers who has let themselves go. And to add, I'm pregnant again. That doesn't help the weight issue. But My sister in law has promised me, that we will train for a 5k in spring after the baby comes. I'm holding her to it.
It's one of my goals. Among many.
Well enough of my ranting about one of my many flaws. Happy Birthday to us. We'll update with pictures after our parties.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY hANNAH AND NOELLE
Posted by Dustin and Noelle at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment