Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bummer

Well I think I hate looking at others blogs. You guys are soooo ambitious. Holy crow, I can't even keep my house clean. I hate cleaning. I can't believe that I have 3 kids and 1 on the way. I feel old. I don't care if I get old. But I feel it. I know I'm only 31 but, dang. I started going into peoples blogs and than looking at some of their friends blogs and so on. Wow, some of these people get stuff done. I think my life is very, very simple compared. Don't get me wrong I like simple. I think I'm going to go clean my house now. At least that's something.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with ya! Let's just be grateful we live simply!

Kim Felt said...

I wish I could be okay with not having a clean house. It STRESSES me out. (as you know, I'm sure) I envy people who are more relaxed with that. I blame my mother. :) It'll all come out in councling one day I'm sure.

christmas 2008