We're Having a Baby!!!!! Yay, all that hanky panky paid off. I'm about 9 weeks now. Baby has a heart beat and thats whats important. I'm not feeling so well but, thats how it goes right. I'll be 
glad when every food sounds good to me. Right now nothing sounds good. But we're excited. I was thinking about doing some kind of poll, to see who thinks it's a girl and who thinks it's a boy. So far Dustin, Hannah, Mahlon want a boy. Grace wants a girl but doesn't really care. I of course don't care. My kids are really excited. Mahlon kept saying before we told anyone, that he wanted us to go to the store and buy him a brother or two. We thought that was ironic. He didn't know one was coming. Sorry to those of you that found out from Melanies blog. I'm a slacker. Geeee what a surprise. Any way here's our cute little alien.



4 comments:
Love it! I am so glad we are doing this together. That is so awesome! Love you, hope our babies are just healthy!
congrats you guys!! You make the cutest kids too. Here are my two cents......it is a girl. Yup!! Dustin, you owe me $5 if I am right. 8)
Congrats! Of coarse we are soo excited for you guys. I too think it will be a girl, but if it is a boy, I have lots of clothes for you. :)
Congratulations- I hope the next 6 or 7 months go by fast for you!
Post a Comment