This our family Nov. of 2006 We haven't changed a whole bit. I am having fun figuring out all this blog stuff. I think its sooo cool to be able to link up with people all over. Love ya
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This our family Nov. of 2006 We haven't changed a whole bit. I am having fun figuring out all this blog stuff. I think its sooo cool to be able to link up with people all over. Love ya
Posted by Dustin and Noelle at 2:19 PM
3 comments:
dude.....your blog looks way better than mine and I have been doing this for like 5 months. Go noelle!!
I love your new layout! And you did it all by yourself, good job. :) That pond looks like fun, I would like to go sometime....just give me a heads up. Mahlon looks so cute in his little suit too. You have a cute little family.
Hi noelle! Long time no see- I just found your link on kim's page. Cute blog, cute kids! We need to scrap sometime! :)
Post a Comment